Open Face Chicken Sandwich
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1/4 tsp. pre-blended poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. peper
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1/2 cup sweet mango chutney
- 1 lb round loaf focaccia bread, quartered
- 2 cups mixed sping greens
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 oz. Ilchester® Five Counties cheese, sliced
In a small bowl, mix poultry seasoning, peper, salt and 4 teaspoons of olive oil. Set aside remaining oil. Spread mixture over chicken breast evenly.
In a saucepan, add remaining olive oil, chicken and onion slices over medium heat. Cook chicken, browning on both sides, for 10 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear and onion slices are translucent and tender.
Meanwhile, spread mango chutney over focaccia quarters, topping each with a 1/2 cup of mixed greens and slices of tomato and onion. Place chicken breast on top of each quarter, crowning it with Ilchester® Five Counties cheese.