Prosciutto, Swiss & Cucumber Appetizer
Yield: About 40
- 1 loaf of party pumpernickel or rye bread
- 1 (8 oz.) block cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. freshly chopped dill
- 1 medium sliced cucumber
- 5 slices Lorraine® cheese, cut into small squares
- 1 (3 oz.) package prosciutto, cut into small squares
- Additional fresh dill for garnish
Combine softened cream cheese and fresh dill in a small bowl. Mix well to combine. Spread cream cheese mixture on party bread.
Top with a slice of cucumber, a slice of Lorraine® cheese and a piece of prosciutto. Garnish with a small sprig of fresh dill.
Find this recipe and more at EclecticRecipies.com!