Provolone Ravioli Gratin
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated ravioli
- 2 zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) cannellini or great northern beans, drained
- 1 c. (4 oz.) grated Pepato cheese
- 2 tsp. coarsely chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 6 slices (1 oz. each) provolone cheese, halved
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 5 slices
- 1/4 c. chopped parsley
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a 3 quart casserole or gratin dish, place zucchini and beans. Top with drained ravioli, 1/2 cup Pepato cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Alternately layer provolone and tomato slices. Sprinkle with remaining Pepato and parsley. Bake at 375° F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.