Red Snapper with Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 4 red snapper fillets (about 4 oz. each)
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. sliced ripe olives
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Combine tomatoes with their liquid, onions, celery, lemon juice and oregano in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Place fish in prepared dish, tucking under any thin edges. Spray evenly with cooking spray; sprinkle with pepper and coriander.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Drain any liquid from the baking dish. Spoon sauce evenly over fish; sprinkle with cheese and olives.