Rockin' Swiss Roll Ups
Makes 4 servings.
Ingredients for Wraps:
- 1/3 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Swiss cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cups cooken chicken, chopped
- 4 8" flour tortillas
- Spinach leaves
Thai Lime Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Peanut Dipping Sauce:
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, set aside. Warm tortillas on a griddle or in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften. Spread lime or peanut sauce over tortilla. Top with layer of spinach leaves. Make a row of the chicken mixture down center of tortilla.
Roll tortilla to enclose filling. Serve with additional Thai Lime or Peanut Sauce for dipping.
Thai Lime Dipping Sauce: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 1/2 cup.
Peanut Dipping Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 3/4 cup.