Rosé Roasted Olives with Blue Cheese
Makes 6-8 servings (as an appetizer)
- 12 oz. green olives (use a mix, if you prefer), rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and roughly chopped
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. dried Herbes de Provence
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. rosé wine, preferably a tart and dry rosé
- 6 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- Handful of slivered almonds
Preheat oven to 400° F. In a medium-sized baking dish, add olives, garlic clove, lemon zest, Herbes de Provence, olive oil and rosé wine. Toss the entire mixture together and transfer to oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Top olives with crumbled blue cheese and slivered almonds. Serve warm or room temperature.
Find this recipe and more at acozykitchen.com!