Internationally renowned rBGH free blue cheese produced in an Amish community from cows that are hand-milked twice daily. Salemville® Amish Blue cheese is recognized for its well-balanced, earthy flavor and picturesque veining.
- Use in salad dressing, dips, pasta dishes, omelets, crepes and soufflés
- Serve for dessert with fresh fruit
- Pinot Noir
- Late Harvest Riesling
- American Package Design Award: 2013 Graphic Design USA magazine
- 2nd: 2011 American Cheese Society
- 2nd: 2008 World Championship Cheese Contest
- 3rd: 2006 World Championship Cheese Contest (packaging division)
- 3rd: 2000 World Championship Cheese Contest
Available in these Sizes
Salemville® Amish Blue Cheese Crumbles | 4 oz.
Salemville® Amish Blue Cheese Crumbles Bag | 5 lb.
Salemville® Amish Blue Cheese Half Wheel | 3 lb. (random weight)
Salemville® Amish Blue Cheese Wedges | 4 oz.
Salemville® Amish Blue Cheese Wheel | 6 lb.
For more information, visit www.salemville.com.