Salemville® Amish Gorgonzola cheese gained widespread fame by winning “Best American-Made Blue Cheese” at the World Championship Cheese Contest in 2000. This rBGH-free artisanal blue cheese is made in small batches by a Wisconsin Amish community. Milk comes from local farmers whose herds of four to twenty-five cows are hand-milked twice a day. Savory, slightly piquant, earthy flavor with a rich, creamy texture and beautiful, consistent veining.
- Add to pasta, risotto or mashed potatoes
- Serve with pears, apples, apricots, walnuts or cashews
- Melt on hamburgers, fish or poultry
- Blend into dressings
- Perfect in a salad with pears and light vinaigrette
- Pinot Noir
- Late Harvest Riesling
- 3rd: 2015 Wisconsin State Fair
- American Package Design Award: 2013 Graphic Design USA magazine
- Best of Class: 2012 World Championship Cheese Contest
- 3rd: 2011 World Dairy Expo
- Silver: 2007 World Cheese Awards
- 3rd: 2005 Wisconsin State Fair
- 3rd: 2004 American Cheese Society
- Best American-Made Blue Cheese: 2000 World Championship Cheese Contest
Available in these Sizes
Salemville® Amish Gorgonzola Crumbles | 4 oz.
Salemville® Amish Gorgonzola Crumbles Bag | 5 lb.
Salemville® Amish Gorgonzola Half Wheel | 3 lb. (random weight)
Salemville® Amish Gorgonzola Wedges | 4 oz.
Salemville® Amish Gorgonzola Wheel | 6 lb. (random weight)
For more information, visit www.salemville.com.