Salemville® Reserve, an extra-aged Amish blue cheese, is the cream of the crop of the Salemville® brand’s artisanal offerings. With Salemville®, you know that you’re enjoying the epitome of farm-to-table excellence; each piece is made with milk from Wisconsin Amish farms that still milk their cows by hand.
Salemville® Reserve takes this intimate management one step further by undergoing closely monitored extended aging to further develop the cheese’s well-balanced, earthy flavor. The result? Picturesque veining, a rich and creamy texture and a delightfully piquant flavor that is both earthy and savory.
- Adds distinctive flavor to burgers and salads
- Perfect in pasta, mashed potatoes and other hot dishes
- Blend into dips and dressings
- Serve with pears, apples, apricots, walnuts or cashews
- Pinot Noir
- Late Harvest Riesling
- 1st: 2014 American Cheese Society
- American Package Design Award: 2013 Graphic Design USA magazine
- 1st: 2013 World Dairy Expo
- 1st: 2012 Wisconsin State Fair
Available in these Sizes
Salemville® Reserve Extra-Aged Blue Cheese Cup | 4 oz.
Salemville® Reserve Extra-Aged Blue Cheese Wedge | 4 oz.
For more information, visit www.salemville.com.