Big Ed’s™ Farm-Style Gouda
This rich, velvety gouda is bursting with a sensational display of buttery flavors. Its unique supple texture and smooth taste dance around in your mouth, lingering with each savory bite. Although Big Ed’s™ is a young cheese ripened only for 120 days, it has a mature, sophisticated range of qualities.
Saxon® Creamery has spent many years perfecting this recipe in order for it to complement their dairy herd’s full-flavored milk and the results are delectable, especially when paired with a hoppy English brown ale. And since Big Ed’s™ is sliceable, melt-able and grate-able, the serving possibilities are endless.
- Couples beautifully with fresh fruits such as apples or pears
- Makes a great additive to hot appetizers and main dishes
- Perfectly complements a wide variety of desserts
- Pinot Grigio
- Pale Ales
- Grüner Veltliner
- Brown Ale
- Beaujolais Villages
- 3rd: 2014 American Cheese Society
- 2nd: 2013 United States Cheese Championship
Available in these Sizes
Big Ed’s™ Wedge | 7-9 oz. (random weight)
Big Ed’s™ Wheel | 12.5 lbs. (random weight)