Pastures™ Farm-Style Cheddar
Pastures™—a creamy, Old English Farmhouse Style Cheddar—is another scrumptious addition to the Saxon® Creamery line. This full-flavored Cheddar cheese is incredibly dense, beefy and smooth to the taste. Pastures™ is especially true to its name: its sweet, pleasant flavors are a direct result of the grass-based milk used to make it.
Saxon® Creamery ages Pastures 200 days to allow a slight nutty tang to develop within. When fully mature, it features a mellow, earthy flavor and a lightly crumbly texture that melts in your mouth.
- Perfect as a table cheese thanks to its smooth and agreeable flavor
- Pair with cured ham and fig
- Melt on top of steamed garden vegetables
- Broil over grass-fed burgers
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pale Ales
- India Pale Ale
- Fruit Beers
- 2nd: 2012 American Cheese Society
- 2nd: 2010 American Cheese Society
Available in these Sizes
Pastures™ Wedge |
Pastures™ Wheel | 11.9 lbs. (random weight)